Deadline: May 15, 2022
All submitted applications will be considered for mentorship without regard to age, sex, race, caste, religion, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation. If you need special accomodation due to disability for application, let us know via any of our communication channels.
Most of our applicants have found a prior conversation about our program helpful in both writing their application as well as preparing for the interview. On our end, we also find that the applications tend to be more polished and the interviews tend to be more meaningful for candidates who have attended an info session on our program. So, we strongly ENCOURAGE you to attend one of the info sessions below:
Application Submission Workflow
- Head over to the publicly available read-only google-doc application.
- Make a personal copy of the document to your account. (File > Make a Copy)
- Edit the document to fill in your answers. We compiled a sample complete application from applications we received for our previous application cycles, if you might find that helpful.
- Export a pdf of your copy of the document. (File > Download > PDF Document (.pdf))
- Email the pdf to [email protected] with subject “Gajabaar 2022 Summer Application”. We recommend adding a small note to avoid spam filters.
Once we receive your email, we will respond within the next few days with a follow-up. If you do not hear back from us, please check your spam.